Welcome to the amazing – crazy fun –
Street Shaabi (Maraghanat) Online – live & recorded – course
happening soon at Joana Saahirah´s Online Dance School!
Here´s what you´ll find in this Online Course:
1. What are Shaabi style & the Maraghanat?
2. Cultural context, technique, posture, feeling, & meaning of the Street Shaabi style.
3. Short dance combos/exercises with the typical vocabulary of “Street Shaabi” style.
4. A full choreography of Street Shaabi influenced by the Maraghanat of Cairo.
5. Tips to get into this style; a bit of Egyptian Politics, Culture, & Mentality.
6. Bonus material – music, videos, & more – to enhance your Learning Journey.
7. Seven live & recorded classes that you´ll be able to download to your computer and review as many times as you wish.
Here ´s what you can do to subscribe:
1.Go to www.powhow.com and LOG IN with your email & password.
If you don´t have a Powhow account yet, you can create it by introducing your email and a password of your choice.
2. Go to the SEARCH BOX and write the name of the course you wish to purchase. The system will lead you through from there. Or Log into your Powhow account and copy-paste the following link:
3. From the moment we start our live classes (check the schedule at the school), you can join us or/and enjoy the class recordings for as long as our school exists (we plan on existing for a really long time!).
4. If you need assistance regarding the contents of the course, or courses, you´ve subscribed to, send an email to email@example.com
If you need technical assistance, contact Powhow´s team at firstname.lastname@example.org
A little bit of “Shaabi” madness in New York, USA.