This image speaks for 1000 words.
a journey into the Soul of Egypt.
*Promotional priceoffered to all our students valid ONLY UNTIL the 20th October 2018 (ONLY $69 for 7 live & recorded classes & exclusive bonus material that will rock your world). The price goes up from the 21st October on ($89).
Here´s what you´ll get when you subscribe to this course:
1. Who is Om Kolthoum & why she´s a symbol of the Egyptian Soul.
2. What is Tarab & how do we apply it to our Dance & Life?
3. Introduction to Om Kolthoum´s music, sensibility, & time.
4. Dancing Om Kolthoum – posture, musicality, technique, feeling, & choreography.
5. A complete Om Kolthoum choreography.
5. Tips on how to improve your Interpretation Skills.
6. Secrets to attain a Soulful Dance & Life.
7. Seven live & recorded classes you´ll be able to attend, view & review, and download to your computer/mobile.
8. Exclusive bonus material – videos, articles, images, music – to make your learning adventure even more exciting.
Here ´s what you can do to subscribe:
1.Go to www.powhow.com and LOG IN with your email & password.
If you don´t have a Powhow account yet, you can create it by introducing your email and a password of your choice.
2. Go to the SEARCH BOX and write the name of the course you wish to purchase. The system will lead you through from there. Or Log into your Powhow account and copy-paste the following link:
3. From the moment we start our live classes (check the schedule at the school), you can join us or/and enjoy the class recordings for as long as our school exists (we plan on existing for a really long time!).
4. If you need assistance regarding the contents of the course, or courses, you´ve subscribed to, send an email to email@example.com
If you need technical assistance, contact Powhow´s team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo: Joana Saahirah dancing to Om Kolthoum during a show with Mazzikatea orchestra in Slovenia; image by Breda Jurecko.