Welcome to our NEW Enta Omri Choreography Break Down (Egyptian Dance Technique Boost), an extra course that takes“Enta Omri, a Journey of Soulful Egyptian Dance & Self-Love”, a course available at our school, to an even deeper level.
In this course, we´ll break down the “Enta Omri” choreography taught at “Enta Omri, a Journey of Soulful Egyptian Dance & Self-Love”.
What you´ll find in this course:
1. Step by step, movement by movement, moment by moment of our “Enta Omri” (Om Kolthoum´s song) choreography created by Joana Saahirah to develop different areas of our dance, ourselves, & our life.
2. A detailed explanation of the technique used in this choreography.
3. Further insights on Musicality, Feeling, & Moods.
4. Five recorded classes, you´ll be able to view, & review as many times as you wish for as long as our school exists, PLUS a bonus material offered with the classes (music, videos, articles, images, inspirations).
Who can subscribe to this course?
- Every dancer, from an Intermediate to Advanced level, who wishes to learn a gorgeous, iconic, choreography from one of the most important songs in the History of Egyptian Music: “Enta Omri”, composed by Mohamed Abdel Wahab for The Voice of the Orient, Om Kolthoum.
2. The dancers who took our course “Enta Omri, a Journey of Soulful Egyptian Dance & Self-Love” , who wish to go deeper into the choreography; dancers who didn´t take the course but wish to learn the choreography & develop all the technique included in it.
Here ´s what you can do to subscribe:
1.Go to www.powhow.com and LOG IN with your email & password.
If you don´t have a Powhow account yet, you can create it by introducing your email and a password of your choice.
2. Go to the SEARCH BOX and write the name of the course you wish to purchase. The system will lead you through from there.
3. Once you´ve subscribe, you´ll have immediate access to the 10 recorded classes, as well as to the correspondent bonus material offered with the course – music, videos, articles, images, Love Sheets, provocations to awaken you & guide your towards your BEST SELF, your BEST DANCE, & your BEST LIFE.
You´ll have access to those class recordings for as long as our school exists (we plan on existing for a really long time!).
4. If you need assistance regarding the contents of the course, or courses, you´ve subscribed to, send an email to email@example.com
If you need technical assistance, contact Powhow´s team at firstname.lastname@example.org
It´s a pleasure to have you at Joana Saahirah´s Online Dance School!