Welcome to a special, pioneering, online course that will change the way you see Egyptian Dance, Yourself, & your Life:
Enta Omri, a Journey of Soulful Egyptian Dance & Self-Love
This is the Course I wish someone had created when I was an Egyptian Dance student!
Joana Saahirah´s Online Dance School is celebrating its 1st anniversary and this is the course I created to celebrate it. More than a dance course, this is a Life Awakening Adventure we´ll take together.
Hop on & let´s GROW!
Here´s what you´ll receive with this Online, live & recorded, Course:
1. You´ll be introduced to the holistic nature of Egyptian Dance as a Sacred Language, an Art form, & a tool for Self-Empowerment. How body, mind, heart, and soul come together to create a DANCE, and LIFE, you love.
2. A trip into the magical world of Om Kolthoum and Abd el Wahab, the major geniuses of Egyptian music.
3. Technique & choreography of the iconic song “Enta Omri” by Om Kolthoum. Step by step technical explanation, full choreography, interpretation & cultural context training.
4. How to awaken your Creativity & Improvisation skills. How to use the tools you learn from teachers in order to create your own dance & life.
5. You´ll have access to tools for loving Yourself & your Life.
6. You´ll get extra bonus material (videos, articles, music, images) + love sheets + homework + feedback from the teacher.
7. Above everything we´re offering in this course, you´ll also receive a SURPRISE Enta Omri Booklet to take you deeper into this Transformational Journey.
Basically, we´ll cover 3 ESSENTIAL areas of Egyptian Dance:
What are the results we promise to deliver (IF you do all the classes, exercises, and choreography proposed in the course):
- A higher level of Egyptian Dance – technique, choreography, and interpretation skills.
- Increased self-awareness & self-esteem to fulfill your dreams.
- A new life purpose.
Take advantage of the special REFUND POLICY offered with this Course.
You can subscribe to the course and access the first three classes (they happen, live & recorded, on the 9th, 10th, 11th May), as well as the bonus material offered with them. If you´re not fully satisfied, you can ask for a full refund until the 15th May 2018.
I´m 1000% certain of the quality, & usefulness, of this course. I want you to feel safe, and welcome, to see it for yourself.
Here ´s what you can do to subscribe:
1.Go to www.powhow.com and LOG IN with your email & password.
If you don´t have a Powhow account yet, you can create it by introducing your email and a password of your choice.
2. Go to the SEARCH BOX and write the name of the course you wish to purchase. The system will lead you through from there.
3. Once you´ve subscribe, you´ll have immediate access to the scheduled live classes (see class schedule) as well as to the correspondent recordings included in the class package, some extra videos, and all the bonus material we offer (music, videos, articles, images). You´ll have access to those class recordings for UNLIMITED time.
4. If you need assistance regarding the contents of the course, or courses, you´ve subscribed to, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need technical assistance, contact Powhow´s team at email@example.com
It´s a pleasure to have you at Joana Saahirah´s Online Dance School.